[HH] Federico's talk, part 2

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:16:17 EDT 2012

Come to the Asylum and look at the Rascal, then.

There's a $100 board that needs only a 5V supply and runs Debian, $84 in
quantity.  TS-7500 from embeddedarm.com.  I have likely mentioned it before.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*