[HH] 3D printing

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 4 11:42:27 EST 2012

I'm a partner with one over at the FabCollab... I think our
experience has been that there is virtually no market for this
outside people who want fairly fragile mockups. The high end printers
from companies like Objet might make structural pieces but those
printers are $50K or so. That's a pretty large chasm to cross, with
no help from Moore's Law...

http://ispaceartlab.com/FabC/