[HH] Hacking Embedded Linux: More Hardware than You Require

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Sat May 19 01:32:08 EDT 2012

Kurt L Keville wrote:
> I attended the Marvell PlugIN 2 years ago and there were a lot of startups
> demoing their fine-grain market targeted solutions built around one of the
> SheevaPlug models... a bunch of home automation and security folks, and a
> couple asterix and email server solutions.

Interesting, but was this in relation to any specific question I raised?

Was this in response to my comment to Federico, "...you've never really
mentioned what you use all these other devices for. ... What were you
using them for?"

If so, there's no shortage of uses I can imaging for these devices, but
I was curious specifically what Federico was using them for, and whether
he was acquiring them with projects in mind, or just to demo at talks.