[HH] extended temperature LED

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Wed May 23 18:38:41 EDT 2012

I am looking for an extended temperature LED.
Digikey does not display LED's by temp that I can tell.

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/optoelectronics/leds-75ma-discrete/524729?k=optoelectronics%20leds%2075ma%20discrete

I've been clicking through random LED's to then click through
the spec and then <control>-<F> to grep for "temperature".
So far, the best I've found is -40c to +100c.
I was trying to find something that was good for at least
-40c to +125c.

Mouser appears to not let you search LED's by temperature either.
Googling for "extended temperature led" gave me all sorts
of stuff I wasn't looking for.

Anyone know where I could find a basic indicator LED
(not too much current, decent viewing angle, comparable brightness)
that can handle a large temp range?

Thanks,
Greg