[HH] SMT Soldering HOWTO

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Fri May 25 23:11:40 EDT 2012

SMT is only marginally harder than regular soldering.  For fine-pitch
stuff, you need a better iron and better solder/flux, but I can (often do)
teach a novice to solder both TH and SMT in a couple of hours.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*