[HH] TechShop

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:44:58 EST 2012

It would only be interesting if the Asylum definitely survived.  :-P  Most
of my interest in the Asylum is the community and teaching aspect.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*