[HH] TechShop

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:50:34 EST 2012

Waiting list at the Asylum is only for rental space; we could accept
another 30 - 50 general members if there were interested folks, more
during the daytime.  Storage rental does not currently have a waiting
list last time I checked.

Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST