[HH] Looking for a connector.

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Thu Nov 15 18:48:42 EST 2012

Thanks Drew.

><> ... Jack
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate"
- Henry J. Tillman
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." —
Admiral Grace Hopper, USN