[HH] Seeking help on Programming I2C bus in python on Raspberry Pi

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:53:11 EST 2012

Ming kuo wrote:
> I have previously responded to Jon and Greg privately trying to
> avoid too many emails to the group.

For future reference, as long as the discussion is still on the topic of
hardware hacking, and doesn't necessitate privacy, you are welcome to
post all discussion to the list.

It's a small membership, and even if we all become more chatty, it's not
going to amount to much list volume.

Plus, it is usually to your benefit to have the full context of the
discussion seen by everyone.

> I am grateful for all the help while I go through this challenge.

You're welcome. Keep us posted as you make progress or get stuck.