[HH] $5 microcontroller development board: TI Stellaris LaunchPad

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:15:37 EST 2012

I got a couple at the $5 price, which was a promo.  They're ordinarily $13.

There's also a $30 PIC board, the Uno32, that is pin-compatible with the
Arduino but has a 32-bit, 80 MHz processor.  Also, it has much nicer I/O
(many more A/D pins, for example).  There's an Arduino-compatible IDE that
supports it, so minimal changes are needed if any.  VERY nice for those who
have an Arduino project working but need that little bit more speed, or a
true 32-bit CPU.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*