[HH] Raspberry Pi

MITARM MITARM at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 9 15:24:37 EDT 2012

We don't have too much advice for you here, I'm afraid. Our personal
experience was that the Raspberry Pi falls into a gap between low-end
ARM devices and high-end Arduino devices.... we discovered that you
could make a decent ARM server (like a TI Pandaboard) available on
the Internet and teach ARM programming; skills transferable to the R.
Pi but are much better taught on something a little more powerful
like the Panda or Beagle boards... still, I will ask around the
community and see what others think...