[HH] Somerville Mini Maker Faire, 10/13/2012

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:36:58 EDT 2012

Related, but further in the future: Arisia, one of the big local sci-fi
etc. conventions in January, will have a Maker programming track this year,
as well as some form of mini maker faire.  The con lead is pretty excited
about it.  I'll toss details out here when they come along.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*