[HH] Bitcoin mining hardware

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 17 09:12:28 EDT 2013

It would be interesting to see if this ends up delivering us a commodity processor dedicated to Double Precision math... that would be a game changer in HPC no doubt... bitcoin seems to require that level of precision... I wonder if you can implement it with the mixed precision method... hmm...
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/PHP_developer_intro#Precision