[HH] Open Hardware Summit @ MIT, Sept 6

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:31:44 EDT 2013

Kurt Keville wrote:
> Most of the deadlines have past but we could probably print up some
> flyers and put them in key locations the night before...

On the upside, that's more easily achieved.

What should it say, and how many would we need? I can look into the
production costs.

Is there some alternate form factor than 8.5 x 11" sheets of paper that
would make them more visible and more apt to be picked up?

Might we be better off just producing a half dozen posters?

Would doing this be viewed as cheating a non-profit conference by
bypassing their sponsorship channels?