[HH] How much do LEDs dim over time?

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sat Feb 2 08:11:10 EST 2013

While I don't have empirical evidence, a friend of mine replaced all the
lights in his office (was 100% fluorescent) and his kitchen at home. He
was bragging on how much lower his power bill was, and that the LED
light was much better for his employees to see with. I'll give him a
call and see if the lighting in his office is still pretty good.