[HH] Fwd: Schmartboards

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 09:32:57 EST 2013

oshpark.com often includes SMT -> breadboard breakouts for free as part of
orders.  They don't mention it, just sometimes you get one.

The Schmartboards look really easy for QFNs, though, which are ordinarily a
bit touchy by hand.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*