[HH] Boston Hardware Startup Meetup

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Sun May 5 17:16:45 EDT 2013

I ran across mention of Bolt in a recent Boston Globe article. They are
a startup incubator in Downtown Boston aimed at hardware startups. They
supposedly have a shop full of machining and prototyping equipment (see
the "Shop" section on their site), and an understanding of the unique
resource needs of hardware startups.

Here's a posting from Artisan Asylum discuss list about an event
affiliated with Bolt. The Meetup group referenced appears to be:
http://www.meetup.com/Boston-Hardware-Startup-Meetup/

 -Tom