[HH] Improv- a raspberry Pi like board with upgradable CPU

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 30 13:03:47 EST 2013

This is quite remarkable. It has been a long time since I have seen socketed CPUs. Not sure what pinout roadmap they are looking at, and anyway, on a $75 dollar board that nickel socket must actually make a difference. I will read up on the EOMA68 standard.