[HH] Windows core for Galileo SOC

Kurt L Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 2 17:49:04 EDT 2014

I'll give Windoze a try... my Debileo Wheezy experience wasn't very
encouraging... I mostly used this HOWTO...
http://wiki.ros.org/IntelGalileo/Debian

It is remarkable the products that are coming out right now... you can get a
Tegra K1 Dev board for $192... which will probably set a new standard in
embedded HPC thanks to the CUDA support...
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/development-board-tegra-jetson-tk1-nvidia,26392.html

Am still looking for a Huawei D01 (16 ARM Cortex-A15 cores) if you see one for
sale...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybBlGJzqz0