[HH] Almost Completely Open Source Laptop

Kurt L Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 2 22:28:06 EDT 2014

Wow... your Google Alerts must be working overtime. This was only announced
today at EELive! Bunnie Huang is held is considerable reverence at MIT for
being one of the early guys to reverse engineer game consoles. IIRC his first
O'Reilly book got recalled as part of a MS lawsuit and then re-released with
some redactions. Apparently you can now get the original e-book from his
website...