[HH] hydraulics and pneumatics class at artisan asylum

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Thu Aug 28 21:41:20 EDT 2014

I signed up for the intro to hydraulics and pneumatics
class at artisan asylum.  It starts September 10.

I've been waiting almost a year for this class to be
put on the schedule, and now they may have to cancel
it if they don't get more folks in the class.

So, if you've ever wanted to make you're own version
of ED209 (but with improvements so it is capable of
navigating stairs), make you're own AT-AT walker
(but with cable-cutters attached to the shins, and
anti-ewok fenders on the roof), or just make the first
member of your robot army in preparation for taking
over the world, then this is where your training to
become a mad scientist begins.

We could start a club. I'll bring cookies.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-pneumatic-and-hydraulic-systems-fall-2014-tickets-12419050715

Greg