[HH] home automation reviews

Ed blu.hardware at ezf.com
Fri Feb 14 08:13:40 EST 2014

Speaking of automation, the WSJ ran an article and video on the current
state of home automation.  Geoff Fowler tries out Revolv, Stapes Connect
and SmartThings hubs and concludes that they're not yet ready for prime
time.  The current crop might be suitable for hobbyists, but can be
frustrating for mere mortals due to limitations/inflexibility, complexity
and lack of interoperability:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303650204579376842386152058