[HH] Velleman K8200 3D printer kit and other things at the ou-Do-It Electronics Washington's Birthday sale

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Mon Feb 17 13:23:42 EST 2014

> ..so I went to YDI at a little after 8 this morning and the printer
> hadn't shown up yet (they said it should be there by 11).  Does anyone
> have opinions on this for a newb in the 3D printing space?

As of 12:30 it was not there yet either. I sent an email saying that I
believed this to be false advertising. To say there will be a demo, all
day long, and then not have a demo is definitely a deceptive way to get
people there.

I suggest everyone that went and was disappointed, should send an email to
let them know.