[HH] Velleman K8200 3D printer kit and other things at the You-Do-It Electronics Washington's Birthday sale

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Mon Feb 17 20:36:32 EST 2014

I'm very disappointed for three reasons, (1) I wanted to see it. I'm
really interested in getting a 3D printer. (2) I wasted a lunch hour, and
not to be a baby about it, but that is a "personal" time I really don't
like to waste. (3) I have (had) a soft spot for YDI since I was a kid. It
looked like they were going to be unable to capitalize the maker movement,
this stunt looked like a good move, but, alas, same old YDI just mucking
up a free lunch. They'll miss out on the maker movement to Microcenter and
Amazon because they can't shoot straight.

Currently, I can't think of a serious reason to shop their again.