[HH] Dust-sized computers WAS: Re: Hubris on Steroids

Kurt L Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 7 10:14:24 EST 2014

Figured I would throw this on HH, now that CES is making a household
word out of
household automation...
http://www.techienews.co.uk/974430/samsung-pitch-smart-home-lgs-homechat-ces-2014/

I had an e-imp once but it was so small, I lost it and can't find it anymore..
seriously... and I have had this strange sinus problem ever since...
http://blog.electricimp.com/

There is the MassTLC IoT "Kickoff" Thursday...
http://www.masstlc.org/events/event_details.asp?id=382105

Can't go myself... I have 3 more nights of the SoC class...
http://soc.mit.edu/...  you guys are welcome to sit in on it if you
want. I
can't give you any hardware (unless you are an MIT student) but the lectures
are pretty interesting... will post those to the site...