[HH] LibrePlanet 2014 - March 22 & 23 at MIT

Stephen Ronan sronan at panix.com
Thu Mar 6 11:55:00 EST 2014

Thanks, Kurt. I found the latter part of last year's panel 2
particularly interesting, specifically the discusion by Rahul
Bhattacharyya, Associate Director, Auto-ID Labs concerning RFID
tag antenna-based sensing. Took me a moment to discover that one
gets to the recording of that full panel by moving the slider
from off to on next to where it says "Podcast: Panel 2" here:
http://www.rfidexpo.net/
       - S.