[HH] Fwd: Tango Super PC Launched on Kickstarter!

Ming kuo mingtkuo at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:21:39 EDT 2014

Hello, all you may already be aware of this as it is on Kickstarter and has
been a few writeups.

This is trend is happening evidenced by 1) standardization of cellphone
chargers 2) Modular products such as Google Ara project and others I can't
think off the top of my head right now.

This trend is happening for many reasons,

1) reduced environmental waste, since it is basically modular
2) Standardization of many components allowing for transferring of use.
3) miniaturization of electronics allowing for modular design without
adding much bulk.
4) the gross margin pressure, forcing companies to find ways of reducing
costs to consumer
5) Advantage of modular design to the consumer, allowing for flexibility of
use cases for same hardware.

So I am convinced of the trend and got me thinking ideas for modular ideas
of Raspberry Pi, Arduino and the like.  Anybody thinking along the same
way??

Ming