[HH] instrumenting a breaker box

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Wed Oct 22 16:45:30 EDT 2014

> What are you looking to sense? When current is flowing through a
> breaker? How much current? How much voltage? Both?

We moved into a different house last fall and our
electrical consumption is about double our old house.
Was trying to figure out where the power is going.

The new place has mini-splits: electrically powered
heat pumps which provide heat and AC. Wondering how
much power they're chewing up. and if they're cheaper
than oil...