[HH] Cutting material with a 2-3 micron tolerance

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:36:34 EDT 2015

Brough Turner wrote:
> I'm looking for advice and/or useful places to ask for advice.

For the sake of completeness, I'm including the text below of two
replies that were sent to the list. They were rejected by the list for
having an attachment that was too large. (Please edit out text and
attachments when replying.)

(The original message also was held for moderation due to having an
excessively large attachment, but I let it through as an exception.)

 -Tom