[HH] Your hardware is needed

Phil C. charlestek at rcn.com
Thu Apr 9 23:43:27 EDT 2015

Julian,

Your organization sounds great, it looks like it is a new venture.

 I will attempt here to cc: cross post this with Boston Area Windows Server
User Group "techtips" http://www.windowsboston.org/lists_default.asp
which is a large list of mainly sysadmin types around Boston and beyond
(admittedly,  BAWSUG is a bit more Microsoft based, but I think there are
some open source rebels in there too) .  You cannot directly post to the
list unless you sign up first.

It is possible that some of the members may be interested in donating old
equipment.

I will say however, that after being in tech for decades, I sometimes am not
quite enthusiastic about tech acronyms :-), I actually prefer the spelled
out words.....
Well, you reminded me I need to make an appointment to have my teeth
cleaned.

Thanks,

Phil