[HH] $8 computer with Linux installed...

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:34:08 EST 2015

We tried mightily to post this to the list in May but I suspect I don't
have posting privileges... or that mailman doesn't like bcc or something...
I no longer know where the price floor is for a full PC... I see that they
dropped the price of the NVidia Shield $50 for Black Friday; this is
essentially a Jetson TX1 for people who can't wait to get one... (it ain't
9 bucks but it will do a TFLOPs in single precision)...

BTW, the Xerox CTO is talking IoT PDQ...
http://events.mit.edu/event.html?id=16475605