[HH] Different Mfg SD Cards will not format to same size

Phil C. charlestek at rcn.com
Mon Jan 5 22:01:35 EST 2015

Mark,

I tried resizing, but all resizing does is create an extra partition with the excess space you trim by downsizing.   If you image the SD, it still copies all sectors of the entire card including the extra partition, so this will not work.

I called the medical equipment company that maintains the Cpap machine and asked them to send me a blank SD card from the machine's manufacturer.
That will probably be the only way I can do this, except for doing an mbr copy on the dissimilar SD cards then copying the data.
Actually, I should of done the latter in the first place, but now I've wasted the evening, so I give up.

Phil