[HH] Radio Shack 25% off at most malls

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sun Jan 11 21:01:23 EST 2015

Due to a change in business model, and due to the fact that they need
LOTS OF MONEY VERY FAST to pay back loans, some Radio Shacks in malls
are becoming "outlet stores".

I was at the Burlington Mall today and everything in the store is 25%
off, and that's on top of any sales price.  They had a good selection of
Arduino stuff and some Pi stuff, and plenty of electronic components and
tools.  However, as the inventory gets cleared out and they load in more
clearance items, I don't know how long that will be the case.

Given the price, I broke down and bought a relay shield, a prototype
shield, PIR sensor, and an ethernet shield.  The ethernet shield came
out to like $17.24 ($45 elsewhere).  The 4 relay board was $11.24.