[HH] IOT and LoRaWAN™ (Long Range wide-area networks)

Stephen Ronan sronan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:18:49 EST 2016

This article states that: "Allen Proithis, a former HP executive, is
leading this US rollout as Sigfox’s president of North America and the
regional headquarters will be based in Boston."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aarontilley/2015/10/27/samsung-backed-sigfox-has-built-a-wireless-network-for-the-internet-of-things-in-san-francisco-plans-coverage-of-10-us-cities-by-early-2016/#2715e4857a0b599e7d7c6504