[HH] Intro to XTRX - a tiny Software Defined Radio board

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:22:33 EDT 2016

Below is a bit more detailed description of the XTRX (pardon my marketing
language). Looking forward to the tomorrow's meeting.

I'll be presenting XTRX - a new miniPCIe Software Defined Radio. It's not
only the smallest full duplex SDR, but also one of the top performing ones
- you can run GSM, UMTS, LTE, LoRaWAN, BTLE, WiFi and a lot more on it.
Check out our blog at https://xtrx.io
<https://t.yesware.com/tt/f95bee9e3006b0a4fbb5d87c3f2c04fb2de74bfc/57265dbcf6b7102d6e559619599d63ff/58f1469a838f09612b15399b0eb4387a/xtrx.io>
for more details and tech specs.

Just few highlights. XTRX is the only SDR under $500 which ...
 ... is as small as 30×51 mm and is full duplex 2x2 MIMO.
 ... you can have *inside* of your laptop.
 ... can be used for WiFi and other carrier sense technologies thanks to
<10us bus latency.
 ... can handle up to 100 MHz of full duplex RF bandwidth.
 ... has built in GPS disciplined clock source.
 ... can be stacked to form 4/8/16/32/64/more antenna arrays.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Kurt L Keville <kkeville at mit.edu> wrote:

> Tomorrow night at MIT
>
> http://events.mit.edu/event.html?id=16489465
> <http://t.yesware.com/tt/f95bee9e3006b0a4fbb5d87c3f2c04fb2de74bfc/57265dbcf6b7102d6e559619599d63ff/2a8a834db0c0ba2e5d6afb9a13b47b5e/events.mit.edu/event.html?id=16489465>
>
> along with an update on TheThingsNetwork Boston

Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co