[HH] Fwd: REMINDER: The Things Network products discount code will expire in 7 days ⏰

Stephen Ronan sronan at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:51:32 EDT 2016

These materials may be of interest to those curious about LoRaWAN
developments in the Boston area
http://thethingsnetwork.org/c/boston and esp. the link found there to
planning documents:
http://bit.ly/1N4wNie

Below is info re: discounts for the initial batches of equipment ordered
via The Things Network
  - Stephen Ronan