[HH] FLIR giving away 10 free (IR imaging) Lepton developer kits

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:29:08 EDT 2016

Seen on the Artisans Asylum list...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[discuss] Fwd: We're giving away 10 free Lepton developer kits
Date: 	Thu, 8 Sep 2016 10:41:10 -0400
To: 	discuss at artisansasylum.com

For those of you who want to do FLIR imaging, here's a way to get a
possible freebie.

http://lepton.flir.com/
http://lepton.flir.com/create-an-account/

Calling All Makers!
We're giving away 10 free Lepton developer kits

The Lepton, the thermal camera core of the FLIR ONE device (iOS and
Android) and the CAT S60 smartphone, is proving to be very popular with
makers around the world. Participants at our recent Hacker/Maker
Challenge events have done some really innovative and cool things with
Lepton! New products using Lepton are coming to the market at an amazing
pace.

The NEW Lepton Maker
<http://cvs.flir.com/e/6132/2016-09-08/3h6hfk/734247882> site is a great
place to find Maker resources, see what others are doing with Lepton and
be part of our Maker community that is bringing fun and exciting thermal
sensors to the world. To help get you started, *we're giving away 10
free Lepton developer kits* with Lepton imagers.

All you need to do is register as a Lepton Maker
<http://cvs.flir.com/e/6132/create-an-account-/3h6hfm/734247882> by
September 30th. The following week, we'll draw 10 names from the
proverbial hat and ship the winners new hardware. Everything else you
need to get started is available on our website, so get going!

Register as Lepton Maker Now
<http://cvs.flir.com/e/6132/create-an-account-/3h6hfm/734247882>.

*Daniel Jarvis*
Director, Business Development OEM & Emerging
*FLIR Systems, Inc.*
6769 Hollister Ave. Goleta, CA 93117 USA
Email: Dan at flir.com <mailto:dan at flir.com>  | //www.flir.com
<http://www.flir.com/>