[BLU/Officers] some Ideas for May, June

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Tue Apr 7 01:27:43 EDT 2015

One thing I would love to see is a talk about systemd in detail, like
down to how you would create the configuration files for a new service,
etc.  Seems like all the documentation I can find is pretty lightweight
and says "It's magic!  it just works! You don't have to think about it
or do anything.".  Until you do.