[BLU/Officers] BLU videos updated

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 04:02:13 EDT 2015

Jerry and I removed the old, dead4U server from the BLU rack at NEDV
yesterday, and then we installed the new VM server.

Prior to that, I had copied all the videos I had finished editing onto the
new server, and I just finished pushing them up to youtube. Once they
finish processing, they'll be viewable. I've linked them on the BLU website
and in their respective calendar entries.

At Christoph's talk in March, the electrical outlet that I had plugged the
camcorder into was dead, which I discovered after the meeting was over. The
camera ran on battery power until the battery was drained, and as I hadn't
recharged the battery since January, I assumed it died shortly after I
began recording at 6:30pm, long before Christoph's talk even began.

Turns out it actually recorded 53 minutes of the talk before it died.
Apparently Sony knows how to make good batteries!

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6