[BLU/Officers] Event Suggestion to Share with Community

Danielle James danielle.james at mongodb.com
Sun Apr 26 21:37:35 EDT 2015

Hi,

Hope all is well!

MongoDB is hosting MongoDB World 2015 <http://mongodbworld.com/>, our
yearly global conference, and we'd love to share our event with your
community if this is something you think your members will be interested
in. Would love to see members of the BLU community in attendance!

I've included the details below. Happy to be able to share the code
*Danielle40*, it gives 40% off tickets! Groups (3+) get an additional 25%
off!

*Event name:* MongoDB World 2015

*Event date:* June 1-2, 2015

*Event location: *
Sheraton New York Times Square
811 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10019

*Short description:* Organizations of all shapes and sizes are climbing new
heights with MongoDB by creating a variety of ground-breaking use cases.
This year at MongoDB World, we will feature amazing applications that scale
the universe - from making use of data that deals with the smallest,
subatomic particles to data that helps us soar into space to monitor solar
weather conditions. Join over 2,000 developers, sysadmins, and DBAs in New
York City on June 1-2 to get inspired, share ideas and get the latest
insights on using MongoDB.

*Fun Activities: *Women Who Code Lounge, Ask the Experts, Birds of a
Feathers sessions, pre-conference workshops, Leaf Lounge, Innovation
Awards, Poster Sessions, and our after party in the whale room of the
American Museum of Natural History.

*Website:* http://mongodbworld.com/

Best,
{ name     : "Danielle James",
  title    : "Marketing Assistant, Events",
  company  : "MongoDB",
  twitter  : "*@MongoDB <https://twitter.com/mongodb>*" }

[image: Inline image 2]

*MongoDB World *is back! June 1-2 in NYC. Use code DanielleJames
<http://www.mongodbworld.com> for 25% off!
Early Bird registration ends Friday, May 1st.