[BLU/Officers] Next year's BLU meetings

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 05:58:28 EDT 2015

I've emailed Jeff Schiller and V. Alex Brennan to see if either of them is
available to give a talk in the first half of our September meeting. Other
than that, we're currently booked through December, and March 2016 is
reserved for Christoph Doerbeck.

It would be nice to book January and February as well, and we still haven't
found a speaker for the systemd topic. Can anyone suggest possible speakers
for this topic?

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6