[BLU/Officers] Scheduling next InstallFest?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:23:38 EST 2015

Sorry, I was going to follow up after David's reply, but then it slipped my
mind. No, I haven't scheduled it yet.

To summarize this message thread:

* Jerry and Will can do all four dates
* David has a conflict with Feb 28
* Bill has a conflict with Mar 7 (Boston Street Railway meeting)

With my car out of commission, I'm not sure if I'll transportation by Feb
21.

So it looks like we've narrowed it down to March 14. Or as Bill called it,
Pi Day!

Is everyone ok with the 14th?

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6