[BLU/Officers] Possible cancellation of Wednesday's meeting

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:23:21 EST 2015

John called me on Saturday thinking that we maybe should cancel.
The reasons are obvious:
1. Parking. I don't know how the E-51 parking lot is as well as Amherst St.
2. The T.
3. Snow flurries are forecasted for Wednesday. While this would not be a
concern on a normal winter it is a concern.

I emailed Kurt at his MIT email address, but I don't have Kurt's personal
email. If one of you knows Kurt's personal email, please send it to me. I
just want to know the condition of the parking lot and Amherst St.

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: B7F14F2F
Key fingerprint: D937 A424 4836 E052 2E1B  8DC6 24D7 000F B7F1 4F2F