[BLU/Officers] Possible cancellation of Wednesday's meeting

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Mon Feb 16 10:21:19 EST 2015

Blake tells me that MIT as a whole shut down entirely several times during
the recent severe weather, and the MBTA is over capacity as huge numbers of
people who normally drive are now taking the T instead during the bad
weather.

We're likely to have a very small turnout anyway due to the extreme cold,
and if we're going to cancel, we should give as much advance notice as we
can. I'd hate for anyone to brave the frigid temperatures to get to E51
because they didn't get the cancellation notice in time.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6