[BLU/Officers] Next InstallFest?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:57:15 EST 2016

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 2:37 AM, John Abreau <jabr at blu.org> wrote:

> Ouch! So all four dates are bad.
>
> Are there conflicts for June 18 or June 25? I hate to push it so far past June
> 1, but if none of the earlier dates is feasible, I'd prefer not just
> waiting for the September InstallFest.

​
* May 21: Jerry is in New Orleans; game at Fenway Park; Bill has NERevs game
* May 28: Holiday weekend; Bill has NERevs game
* June 4: game at Fenway Park. MIT Graduation/Reunion.
* June 11: Jerry may be unavailable due to trip to Atlanta​
* June 18: Fenway game @4. Day *before* MIT Flea.
          Why not do the 19th instead and invite them over ? Oh, 19th is
Fathers Day. Oops. Wrong month.
* June 25: ARRL Field Day. Often a busy day for me.

5/14 i have alumni banquet in Maine.  But 5/15 is earliest MIT Flea.
If we set up in BLDG 34/36/38 instead of E51, we could offer to put OS on
machines bought at flea immediately ...
(but that's exposing ourselves to a parking horror)

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux