[BLU/Officers] Racist language Re: [Discuss] free email less intrusive than google

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:55:39 EDT 2016

Given that a couple weeks ago I posted a reply that the topic is unrelated
to Linux and is therefore off-topic and not wanted on the BLU list, I agree
that moderating MCC Bauman would be appropriate.

Jerry, can you take care of this?

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6