[BLU/Officers] parking and map

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:20:53 EDT 2016

1. Do we have word from MIT on what if any parking lot is usable for
overflow as replacement for Hayward lot?

http://web.mit.edu/facilities/transportation/parking/visitors/public_parking.html
(MIT still lists Hayward as only free East campus alternative to E51. )

> Parking at MIT without a Permit
>
> An MIT parking permit is required for all vehicles on MIT property between
> 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
> From 5:00 PM to 7:30 AM and on weekends and holidays permits are not
> required for MIT-affiliated people in the following lots:
>
>    - Building WW15/350 Brookline Street
>    - Building W91/Audrey Street
>    - Buildings 44/46 Lot
>    - Building E51/Amherst Street Lot
>    - Hayward Street Lot
>    - 65 Waverly Street Lot
>    - 600 Memorial Drive Lot
>
> Vehicles without MIT parking permits parked during this time in any other
> MIT parking area will be subject to ticketing or towing.

2. remove CONSTRUCTION ALERT! Wadsworth St​ ​from ​map pages.

3. Wadsworth/Salt'n'Peppa bridge one-way south detour should be mentioned

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux