[BLU/Officers] InstallFest

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:11:47 EDT 2017

> I had been holding off on scheduling the next InstallFest until we had
figured out what to do about the new parking rules, Jerry has argued that
it's unlikely the rules will be an issue on a Saturday, and that we should
just go ahead and plan the next InstallFest as usual.
​
​I would suggest validating that with our inside contacts, Pierri and Kurt,
before assuming.
As little parking as they have east-side now,​ it may well be an issue on
Saturday.

( One option would be to combine forces officially with MIT Flea, since
they DO have a parking waiver, tho not on E51 lot. But that means Sunday.)