[BLU/Officers] Next installfest

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed Dec 6 02:33:25 EST 2017

I've added the event to the calendar, with a placeholder for the detailed
directions.

http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2018-ifest65

Do we have a specific room within the library, and directions on how to
find the room?

I included a url to the google maps location, but a written set of
directions for drivers and MBTA riders would be useful.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6