[BLU/Officers] Future topics

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 06:37:16 EDT 2017

Great idea, Bill. Bruce Schneier would be a great speaker. Can you see if
he's available for July or August? I'd prefer July if possible, as it's
more urgent to get that slot filled ASAP.

Also, would you like to do another of your crypto history talks for the
traditional September keysigning event?

Thanks!

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6